Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brainstorming

I know that I owe you guys a for-real post, and I promise to get back to you about that soon ... ish, at least. Right now I'm starting to try and decide what I want to do this summer. At the moment, my desired time-track for going abroad would be training in October, leaving in January, so I'd have my summer mostly free. I could go home and live with my parents and work all summer. This would be viable, especially since they're kind of struggling with the concept of me being gone for two years. My best friend has also offered to let me sublease with her for the summer, which would be SUPERFUN, especially since I never get to see her, and I would still be near-ish my parents (only a 4-5 hour ride. Easily a weekend trip.), and I would work all summer. Pretty much no matter where I end up I need to work all summer. It's just a matter of where. Also what. I'm not real picky. Don't want to do fast food, but retail or something would be fine. Just want a job. Go to work. Come home. Not have homework. I'm just not sure where it should be. Should I live with my parents? Sublease with my best friend? Hmmmmm. Let me know if you have the answer.

3 comments:

  1. Choose fun over cheap every time. In five years, you won't miss the money you saved by living with your parents. But you could have forgone a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm too biased to vote on this issue. Pick me Pick me over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice on both accounts. :D

    ReplyDelete