Thursday, January 22, 2009

New blog!

Welcome one and all to my brand-spanking new blog! As a second-semester senior in college, I'm hoping to embark on some fun adventures once I graduate. I was going to make this blog once I knew where I was going and what I'll be doing, but that could be a while yet, and I felt like making it now, so here I am.


Brief update on my life: -


-I'm about to graduate, as of May '09, from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill (Go Heels!) with a degree in International Studies and minors in French and Linguistics.


-I want to go abroad for a few years after I graduate, preferably to Central Asia, though there are other options afloat as well.


-I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. Hopefully in the next two years God will just drop something in my lap and be like BAM. There you go. And then I'll live happily ever after.


This blog will probably be for serious things and for silly things and for lots of things in between. I haven't decided yet if there will be pictures. Let me know if there are any topics you're just burning for me to tackle!

2 comments:

  1. yup, I saw you started a blog, and I thought to myself, well if one of the *Gursoy*s can have a blog, certainly I can manage one. So, good job being inspirational. You're like a furry Buddha, if Buddha blogged instead of gave away all his possessions.

    ReplyDelete